torstai 27. maaliskuuta 2014

7. Chapter

On tuesday 4.3 i got a ride back to Spain and to Sevilla.
Flu was getting better and the weather was beautiful.
I spend four days in Sevilla, just relaxing and doing nothing.
Still everuday i had something to do, like couchsurfing-meeting, hanging out with other travellers etc.


Saturday 8.3 i got back to Granada and on monday 10.3 i started working.
It was really cool to get back to the hostel and meet some friends again.
The work have been very easy and already on wednesday i got my first days off, so i decided to take a miniholiday!
Tuesday after work i got the ride to Cordoba.





I spend the whole wednesday walking and exploring the city and on the evening i got the ride to Malaga.
When i get to the hostel, almost immediately i met one finnish traveller and the evening went fast just chatting in a hostel.

On the second day in Malaga i had planned to stay in other hostel.
There wasn't anything special explination why, but i just thought that it would be nice to try some other place too.
So after breakfast i packed my stuff and went to the next hostel.
I have to say that it was the most dirty and crappy place where i've been so far.
I went to the room and sat on the bed and thought to myself that it's only one night...
I was already putting my stuff to the locker when i decided that i'm not going to stay there, that i rather pay 10e more and go back to the earlier hostel.

After all everything went well because the receptionist gave me my money back so i didn't lose any money.
I went back to the earlier hostel and booked a second night in there.
After that i got my stuff to the locker and went to explore the city.



On friday i had to go back to Granada, because i had a evening shift.
Time in Granada have passed by soooooo fast. :)
I've had so much activities and new people all the time to chat with that i haven't got bored at all.
On wednesday 19.3 i had a day off from work and i went to see some waterfalls near the Granada.
There wasn't so much water at the moment but the landscapes and the nature were just amazing. :p    
I spend there allmost the whole day and i could go back at any time!








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti